AEROPRAKT’s A22L2 currently available as an advanced kit !
Great news for amateur constructors willing to build their own ultralight aircraft : AEROPRAKT, through its french distributor ATA, is currently proposing the A22L2 ultralight in an advanced Kit, et the price of € TTC 33.900,00 , delivered in Avignon.
The aircraft cell is delivered in a complete, preassembled and settled kit, with cloth-lined control surfaces, wing-tanks (2 x 45 l), engine cover, the motor frame (for a Rotax 912 motor), electrical circuit with fuel gauges, 5×600 wheels with hydraulic braking system, dashboard, saddlery….
The necessary time to build the aircraft (motor, propeller and standard equipments) is about an hundred hours.
A few options are available during the order of your A22L2 Kit :
- Full monochromic painting : € TTC 3.720,00
- Parachute pre-settling : € TTC 425,00
- Parachute settled : € TTC 3.969,00
- “Toundra” wheels, 800 x 6 : € TTC 520,00
- Carburettor pre-heating system : € TTC 345,00
- Soft luggage compartment : € TTC 135,00
- Park braking system : € TTC 120,00
- Motor Rotax 912 tailpipe : € TTC 1.090,00
Delivery notice : up to 3 or 4 months, starting at order confirmation
Payment : 30% as a deposit for ordering, the due rest 8 days before factory availability.
For any further information do not hesitate to contact us : +334.90.800.700 / firstname.lastname@example.org